- Founded in 2012, Bluebird Botanicals is a world leading manufacturer of high-quality Hemp Extracts and CBD oil.
- We played an integral role in creating the hemp-CBD industry, and we continually help pave the way for the industry at large.
- We were awarded the #1 Hemp Company/Product from the Cannabis Business Awards in 2018 and were recognized as the #1 Hemp-CBD Company at the 2016 Cannabist Awards, run by The Denver Post.
- We care about people. We have several Assistance Programs– one for people on long-term disability, one for people on low-income, and one for veterans.
- Quality. We have one of the industry’s leading quality control systems, and a transparent batch database where all manufactured lots are available for public viewing.
- Availability. We ship our hemp-derived Hemp Extracts and CBD to most US states and several nations.
- Fairness of cost. We have a fair pricing structure and continually pass on what savings we can to our customers.
- We have strong and fair relationships with our farming partners.
- We care about the the environment. Bluebird Botanicals is certified bioplastic recyclable and cruelty-free with a low-carbon footprint.
- Bluebird Botanicals goes further than just being family-owned – we treat all employees like family. We go above and beyond federal and international standards with respect to HR policies, benefits, paid time off, etc.
- We are devoted to our top-of-the-line customer service. We know, it’s cliche to say, but we really do stick out in this industry for having exceptional dedication to our clients and their well-being.
- We are advisors, board directors, and members of various influential organizations and colleges. See here for more.
- We support and donate to various non-profits:
CURE – cureepilepsy.org
American Cancer Society – cancer.org
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation – diabetesresearch.org
Autism Research Institute – autism.com
National Multiple Sclerosis Society – nationalmssociety.org
National Veterans Foundation – nvf.org
National Relief Charities, “Building strong, self-sufficient Native American Communities” – nativepartnership.org
Global Fund For Women – globalfundforwomen.org
Colorado Coalition for the Homeless – coloradocoalition.org
American Civil Liberties Union Foundation – ACLU.org
Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies – MAPS.org
Mesothelioma Resource – Mesothelioma.net
Individual citizens seeking support