Mind-Blowing CBD + CBC Chocolate Bark
When we say "mind-blowing," we don't just mean it's delicious. This particular chocolate bark recipe features ingredients that are just as good for your body and brain as they are for your tastebuds.
- Dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa) is full of antioxidants such as polyphenols, flavanols and catechins, as well as a bit of caffeine for a small energy boost.
- Pumpkin seeds are similarly rich in antioxidants, and also provide fiber and magnesium.
- Almonds are high in protein and fiber, making them a great option for a snack when the mid-afternoon slump hits.
- Our Clarify Oil features CBC, which works in tandem with CBD to support focus and clarity.† This blend also features organic rosemary essential oil which contributes a soothing, uplifting effect for the body and mind.† Plus, the rosemary essential oil adds a rich, earthy flavor to the chocolate bark that wonderfully complements the nuts and seeds!
This recipe is ideal for a small midday snack to help you recharge and tackle the rest of the day, and it only takes a few minutes and a handful of ingredients to make. Let's go!
- 3 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (we recommend 70-80% cocoa)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 mL Clarify CBC + CBD Oil (4 servings)
- Melt dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Work in 30-second increments and stir frequently to avoid overheating or burning the chocolate.
- Add 4 servings of Clarify CBC + CBD Oil to melted chocolate and stir.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a 9x13" baking pan and spread into a thin layer using the back of a large spoon. (You can line the pan with parchment paper to make removing the bark easier later on.)
- Add pumpkin seeds and almonds to the pan. Stir them in gently so that they're evenly distributed in the chocolate.
- If you'd like, add a little extra seeds or almonds on top as a bit of garnish.
- Let the pan sit at room temperature until hardened.
- Break apart and enjoy!
Recipe: Morning Kickstart Protein Bites