Millennials Gift Guide
We love the holidays here at Bluebird. What we love even more, though, is helping you navigate them with minimal stress. So to help take some of the pressure off of the gift shopping process, we've compiled a few gift guides to inspire you and make shopping a breeze.
From bold adventurers to self-proclaimed foodies, we've gathered the top gift ideas for the Millennial in your life in our first gift guide of the season. Stay tuned throughout November for more gift ideas!
All products have been independently selected by Bluebird staff. Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time.
For the ones who would rather sleep out under the stars, we've selected a few items to take their adventures up a notch.
- Lifestraw Water Filtration Straw. Make sure they have access to clean water while they're clocking miles on the trail with this portable water filtration system. Plus, Lifestraw is a fellow Certified B Corporation, so with your purchase you're supporting a company that takes its social and environmental impact seriously.
- REI ENO Hammock. Available in a variety of colors, the ENO hammock packs up to the size of a softball for easy travel. Your adventurer will be swinging gently in the breeze in no time.
- Barocook Flameless Cooking System. With wildfires being an increasing concern across the U.S., access to a flameless cooking system is a game changer for outdoor enthusiasts. Try this set for heating up tasty meals back at the campsite.
- Patagonia Altiva Day Pack. Sometimes you just need a small, lightweight pack for shorter trips. Meet the Altiva Day Pack, designed to help adventurers get around quickly and comfortably. Plus, Patagonia is a member of 1% for the Planet, meaning they're committed to giving a percentage of their profits to environmental causes.
- RTIC 30-can Cooler Backpack. Help them keep their food and beverages cold with this roomy cooler backpack. Its hardy waterproof design means that it's ready for whatever might come its way!
- Bluebird Botanicals 3.4oz CBD Hemp Sport Lotion. Our Sport CBD Lotion is a dual-action warming-and-cooling CBD sport cream formulated for athletes and active go-getters, perfect for wrapping up an adventure-packed day.
From handy must-haves to splurge-worthy gadgets, here's a few gift ideas for the tech lover in your life.
- Portable phone charger. Banish that "Battery low" warning with a cordless phone charger they can take anywhere, outlets be darned.
- Small levitating bonsai pot. For the plant parent who likes their home decor with a high-tech twist! This one comes with an artificial plant that can be swapped out with another small natural or artificial plant.
- 24oz LARQ Self-Cleaning Water Bottle. Take hydration up a notch with this water bottle, featuring UV light to provide pure water in 60 seconds. LARQ is also a 1% for the Planet member, so part of your purchase will go toward supporting environmental causes.
- Temperature-control smart mug. Say goodbye to room-temperature coffee. This smart mug keeps hot beverages at the desired temperature all day when used with its charging coaster.
- JBL Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. Turn up that bass! These hit speakers can accompany music-lovers anywhere for high-quality sound.
The Mindfulness Practitioner
Check out these nifty gifts that can help support a daily mindfulness practice.
- Desktop zen garden. This sweet desktop zen garden will help them take a moment out of their day for a mental break.
- The Mindfulness Journal. This is no ordinary journal. With prompts crafted to nurture creativity, your loved one will be on the path to self-exploration in no time.
- Wireless lamp with essential oil diffuser. For anyone who loves the power of essential oils, this multifunctional lamp and essential oil diffuser can be charged for cordless use and has three brightness settings.
- Sunday Citizen Meditation Pillow. Help them deepen their meditation practice with this pillow from Sunday Citizen, filled with natural buckwheat and pieces of quartz and amethyst.
- n.o.w. Tone therapy system. This sound system generates a series of tones for every meditation session, helping to ground meditators in the power of sound.
Good food and drinks aren't only a comfort - they also help bring us together. Here's a few giftable items for lovers of good food and good company.
- Handheld milk frother. Bring barista-level coffee to their home with a handheld milk frother. Creamy lattes and dalgona coffee, right at their fingertips!
- World Spice Merchants Around the World Spice Set. Spice up their palate with a nine-jar gift set from World Spice Merchants. This set includes blends such as Madras Curry, Cuban Spice, and Herbes de Provence.
- Uncommon Goods Cocktail Bitters Set. Uncommon Goods is a top-notch shop for thoughtful gifts, and this cocktail bitters set is no exception. Help them up their Old Fashioned game and feel good about your purchase at the same time - this shop is another fellow Certified B Corporation!
- Uncommon Goods Build Your Own Cheese Board. Speaking of Uncommon Goods, we're also loving this board that provides an artistic guide for building a perfectly balanced cheese board.
- Always Pan from Our Place. There's a reason this pan has developed a cult-like following. For the food enthusiast who also wants to simplify their life, this do-it-all pan is designed to replace eight pieces of traditional cookware.
While the holidays aren't exactly conducive to reducing product consumption, there are smart ways to buy - especially for the folks on your list who are concerned about their environmental footprint and want to support companies that take their environmental impact seriously.
- Plum Brilliance Body Butter. Help them add a touch of luxury to their skincare routine with this creamy body butter. (Tip: EarthHero is an eco-friendly online marketplace that is both a Certified B Corporation and a member of 1% for the Planet. You can't go wrong with this shop!)
- S’well Teakwood Traveler. They'll carry their water around in style with a new S'well traveler! S'well is also a Certified B Corporation.
- Khala Co. Beeswax Food Cloths Starter Pack. These beeswax cloths pull double duty, helping to reduce food waste by keeping produce securely wrapped AND help cut down plastic use by taking the place of cling wrap. Khala Co. is also a member of 1% for the Planet!
- Under the Canopy Flannel Sheets. Colder nights call for cozy bedding. These organic flannel sheets are Made in Green certified, meaning they have been tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities, and produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces.
- Uncommon Goods Small Living Composter. This sleek countertop composter helps make the most of food waste by turning it into fertilizer. As mentioned before, Uncommon Goods is a fellow Certified B Corporation.