This one is for our favorite canines!
For our four-legged friends, not much can beat a treat with peanut butter - okay, except maybe a steak or rib bone.
Featuring Bluebird’s Companion CBD Oil, these CBD Peanut Butter dog treats include common ingredients and are easy to make. Our dog treats are made with a no-bake recipe, ensuring that the CBD in the treats does what it’s intended to.
Yields approximately 14 treats, depending on size.
- ½ cup of your pet’s favorite peanut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup hemp milk (or other milk substitute)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 mL of Bluebird Companion CBD Oil
You’ll also need
- Electric mixer
- Ice cream or cookie dough scoop
- Parchment paper
- Using an electric mixer, combine the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, Bluebird Companion CBD Oil, and hemp milk on medium-high until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in your rolled oats, checking consistency as you go - you may add more or use less than the recommended 2 cups based on your (and your dog’s preference). The CBD dog treats should be like the consistency of cookie dough, pliable but easy to roll into small, firm balls.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the treat mixture into equal size treats on your parchment paper. Cover the CBD dog treats in additional oats, if desired, firmly pressing to coat each treat.
- Feed to Fido, or place in the fridge to harden/store. We recommend keeping these treats for up to one week.