CBD Peppermint Chocolate Pudding Cups
Looking for an easy, decadent holiday recipe to please your dinner guests? Try these delectable CBD peppermint chocolate pudding cups made with vegan, gluten-free ingredients!
This recipe was adapted from Feel Good Foodie.
- 13 oz can coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 mL Unflavored THC-Free* CBD Oil
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
1. Add the coconut cream to a medium mixing bowl. Use a whisk or electric mixer to whip the cream until smooth with soft peaks.
2. Melt the chocolate and add it to the coconut cream with the maple syrup, peppermint extract, and CBD oil.
3. Whip together until ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
5. Spoon into small serving dishes and top with crushed peppermint candies.
6. Serve and enjoy!