Introducing Hemp Essential Lotion
Bluebird Botanicals has released its line of CBD lotions this week, made with the same full-spectrum hemp extract that our customers already know and love.
We really poured our hearts into this new line of CBD lotions, because we know how much our customers have been waiting for them. We wanted to create a line of lotions that embody how we want our customers to feel - enriched, nourished, and invigorated.
Hemp Essential is similar to our Hemp Classic CBD Oil in the sense of its simplicity. Hemp Essential is a naturally scented and rejuvenating lotion featuring our full-spectrum hemp extract blended with rosemary, carrot extract, jojoba, and coconut oil.
Related Article: What Goes Into 0ur Full-Spectrum Hemp Extracts?
While Bluebird is reintroducing some old lotion acquaintances this week, Hemp Essential is a brand new addition to the flock. It came by heavy request from customers who wanted a simple CBD lotion made using only natural ingredients and completely free from artificial fragrances and pigments.
Bluebird CEO and founder Brandon Beatty, and Formulations Manager Fionn Masterson carefully selected the ingredients for the Hemp Essential lotion based on their extensive experiences in the herbal medicine realm. Their collective experience working in apothecaries informed their careful selection of nourishing essential oils and other gentle, eco-friendly ingredients, like jojoba and coconut oil.
One of the great things about our Hemp Essential lotion is that its neutral scent is easily customizable. Back in Bluebird’s early days, we had a similar lotion recipe that featured hand-selected aromas. With the new Essential blend, you can enjoy its very own light, natural scent or you can add your own scented ingredients to create a blend that’s unique and perfect for you.
Bluebird Botanicals is the #1 mission-driven hemp company, and one of the leading global hemp companies for good reason. We are dedicated to making the world a better place. Fair business, philanthropy, sustainability, and the well-being of our customers fuel our desire to deliver only the best. Our planet-and-people-friendly, all-natural products help to enrich your spirit, calm your mind, and revitalize your body.
- Rosemary. Did you know that the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans considered rosemary to be sacred? It was even used to ward off evil spirits during the Middle Ages. We chose it for our Hemp Essential lotion because of its refreshing yet delicate aroma and cleansing properties, but we consider the whole “evil spirit” thing an extra benefit.
- Carrot – Carrots are known to have lots of Vitamin A, which is why you never see bunnies wearing glasses (at least that’s what my parents told me). Carrot root has a high carotene (Vitamin A precursor) and Vitamin E content which is nutritive to skin and also helps with exfoliation. Carrot seed is excellent for cleansing the pores, and the high carotol content helps refresh skin.
- Jojoba & Coconut Cream – Moisturizing, strengthening, and a gentle, reliable base for the other herbal extracts.
Our Hemp Essential lotion is ideal for:
- Customers completely new to CBD. Lotions are a fantastic way to introduce CBD into your daily routine for the first time. It’s a comfortable application, easy to customize to your needs, and you’ll smell nice, too!
- Those looking for an everyday, full-body lotion. The enriching ingredients and natural scent make this a fantastic everyday lotion for...well, everybody. Put it on your knees, elbows, back, face, ear lobes...anywhere.
- Creative folks wanting a hemp lotion they can customize and make their own. We’ve been blessed with creative customers in the Bluebird family who love to create their own unique CBD concoctions using our hemp extracts and their ingredients of choice. Hemp Essential is perfect for customizing with your own selection of extra ingredients based on what works best for your skin and what smells most pleasing to you. Drop in a few drops of your favorite essential oils, supplements, or go-to beauty tonics. Go crazy, and don’t forget to share your favorite creations!