Waiting on a package of CBD from Bluebird? Unfortunately, friend, you’re not the only one.
While we would ideally like to be able to reach out and get a status update for each customer in our flock, we also know that a sense of urgency around a missing order means our customers need the quickest response possible. That’s why we are encouraging you to reach out to your local postmaster to get an update on your package.
Here’s how to get started:
- Make sure you have your Bluebird order information easily accessible, including any tracking number provided (UPS Mail Innovations/SurePost or USPS).
- Find your local post office information by visiting this site.
- Enter your zip code to find the post office serves package pickup for your area. The search results will display a location name and address.
- Click the address of the post office to see detailed information, including the location phone number.
- Place your call and ask to speak to a postmaster. We recommend calling your local post office as opposed to the 800 number for the most direct line to information on your package.
- Tell them you would like to track the package through a geolocation scan.
- If you are having trouble getting through to your post office, try calling back at a different time. Many post offices are understaffed, so calling during off-peak hours (generally, just after they open and during the lunch hour) is advised.
These shipping delays are not in line with the exemplary service Bluebird strives to provide our customers. We are in the process of revising our shipping carrier agreements to avoid this sort of issue going forward.