As one of the very first CBD companies and an industry pioneer, Bluebird has over six years of experience perfecting our quality. Leaning into that experience, we are working on preserving the integrity of our lab in response to COVID-19. While we have always prided ourselves on our industry-leading quality control system and pristine facility, we are adjusting some of our business practices in accordance with industry standards to ensure product safety.
- Regular online customer orders are up and running, and will not be disrupted during this time.
- Due to enhanced procedures, return processing times may be delayed as we will be quarantining all sealed returns for 14 days. Following the quarantine period, each product returned will be processed through strict sanitization procedures prior to entry into the Bluebird facility.
- We have taken precautions by instituting a work remote policy for all non-essential personnel. Any employees in our production or fulfillment department exhibiting signs of illness (fever, cough) will be asked to stay home.
- All employees working in the Bluebird Botancials production facility are wearing masks to ensure safety.
- Our retail store, laboratory, and production areas are closed to visitors until further notice.
- We also recognize that there is additional financial strain that this pandemic is placing on certain individuals and families. If you’ve purchased from us in the past and temporarily aren’t able to, we’d welcome you to sign up for our assistance program. Fill out this form and a member of our Customer Care Team will reach out with a limited usage coupon code.
While we are exercising an abundance of caution, these precautions are in accordance with industry best practices for ensuring our products remain 100% safe. It is our top priority to do anything in our power to support the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities.
We also want to take this time to remind all the beloved members of our flock that we are still here for you. These are troubling and uncertain times that we’re in, which is why it’s all the more important for us to remember to take care of ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The Bluebird team is not just here to sell products - we’re here to help improve the lives of everyone who engages with us.
Should you have any questions, please contact us during our regular business hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT at (720) 726-5132 or email [email protected]. Our Customer Care Representatives are safely working from home but are still available to assist you!