CBD Hacker, the definitive guide to the CBD industry, has ranked Bluebird Botanicals #1 in their 15 Best CBD Oil Drops for 2018. The list is the result of hands-on evaluations of 22 of the leading CBD oil brands. Using third-party lab results, blind product tasting, and secret-shopper style research, each product received a score for five categories:
- Website user experience
- Customer service
- Purchase and shipping
- Product taste and quality
Bluebird Botanicals received the top spot in the list with the Hemp Classic 6x tincture. The deciding factors in this win were the company’s use of high-quality ingredients—including locally grown Colorado hemp—combined with industry-leading transparency. By providing a database listing third-party lab results for every batch of product, we go the extra mile to establish trust with consumers.
In a report accompanying the top 15 list, CBD Hacker shared the third-party lab results that helped to inform their decisions.
- Out of the 22 products tested, four (18%) contained at least 10% less CBD than labeled.
- Five products (23%) exceeded the labeled quantity by 10% or more.
- Five of the products were made with CBD isolate. All of these were labeled accurately within 10% of the advertised CBD quantity.
- Full-spectrum products showed much more variation. One tested at 46% less CBD than labeled, while another had 23% more CBD than indicated.
- The price per milligram of CBD ranged from $0.04 to $0.27, and the average price was $0.13.
About CBD Hacker
CBD Hacker’s mission is to introduce transparency into a confusing industry. With cannabidiol’s growing popularity, the CBD industry is experiencing rapid growth, but it has little oversight. CBD Hacker uses evidence-based reporting, third-party lab testing and blind product-testing methodology to dispel misinformation and help consumers to know what they are buying.